Senior CRA / CRA II
- Contract Type
My client is looking for a CRA with at least 12 months' monitoring experience to home-based. The role will be working outsourced with an excellent Pharma company. No specific therapy area knowledge is required as you will receive full indication and SOP training.
• Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
• Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage on-going project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues to Clinical Lead and/or line manager.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports and other required study documentation.
• May provide assistance to more less experienced clinical staff.
• Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a life sciences or clinical field combined with at least 12 months onsite monitoring experience within a Pharmaceutical company or CRO.
• An understanding and knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations is essential as is the ability to work confidently with computerized information systems.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom