- Contract Type
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support the development and update of publication plans across multiple therapeutic areas
- Facilitate the timely and ethical delivery of planned publications
- Effectively and appropriately consult and liaise with internal and external publication stakeholders
- Manage, track and report publication budgets
- Assist with the evaluation, selection, and management of medical communication agencies
- Identify and drive process improvement and sharing of best practices to further enhance the efficiency of publication processes and systems
- Above are the main responsibilities of the role.
To be considered for the position an individual must have strong publications management experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
If you have the right level of experience and are interested in the role then send your CV onto email@example.com
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website