Health Economic Manager (Modeling)
- Contract Type
- Support the development of economic modeling e.g. cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models.
- Collaborate with cross-functional local and global teams to support the launch of innovative therapies.
- Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions and prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies.
- MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
- Minimum of 2-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated skills in project management.
- Experience in programming with Excel
Fantastic Health Economics opportunity in the South East of England, if interested please contact email@example.com
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website