- Contract Type
London based CRO is seeking FY1/ FY2 trained Doctors to join the team! Having won a large study recently, they're looking for someone to start ASAP.
Contract length: initial 12 months with chance to be extended
Location: Central London
Hours: 40 per week (Monday - Friday)
Candidates for this position must be GMC registered.
- Perform Physical examinations and ensure correct tests and required for the study.
- Assessing ECGs such as ensuring that the parameters are within study defined ranges and ensuring that there are valid triplicates.
- Assessment of vital signs and medical history against the study requirements and also
- Update of relevant database with findings from the study.
Our client is a leading Clinical Research Organisation, who offer a great work culture and also put emphasis on scientific research! They are currently seeking motivated GMC trained doctors to join their expanding passionate team in London!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 203 868 1052 or email me on email@example.com.
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Services Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Pharmacovigilance Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Affairs Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)