Quality Assurance Manager – Excellent Portfolio
The Quality Assurance Manager is to provide QA support for the manufacture of products commercialised within an impression portfolio. To ensure that each product is manufactured and supplied to the marketplace in compliance with cGMP requirements, Marketing Authorisations, company operating policies and procedures and business requirements.
Key Responsibilities: (what are the tasks, duties and responsibilities?)
- To support Global QMS system
- To ensure all products are in full compliance
- To support Regulatory inspections at plants and CMOs.
- To ensure that all products comply with EU/US requirements
Position Requirements (knowledge, education, qualifications, number of years’ experience, etc.)
- A Life Science degree or equivalent preferable in microbiology.
- A broad experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry of which several years will have been operating in a QA Management position at a sterile products/biologicals manufacturing site.
- Excellent working knowledge of international GxPs, especially in the interpretation of MHRA and FDA requirements, for the manufacture, control and distribution of commercial product and clinical trial materials.
- Sound knowledge of validation techniques for Sterile/ biologics.
- Regular travel aboard
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.