Senior Global Brand Manager – Heamatology - Berkshire
- Support the International Marketing Director in the development and implementation of global growth strategies to optimize and drive value
- Lead development of global brand strategy and activity plan engaging with markets to drive value through the business.
- Engage with markets to share best practice while developing strategies to enhance contribution
- Partner with the International Medical Affairs director to plan and implement continual evolution in medical communications
- Support international KOL development
- Support cross functional Life Cycle Management (LCM) planning and evaluation process.
- Co-ordinate and lead assigned above affiliate key initiatives (e.g. international conferences, digital strategy, core campaigns, patient identification programmes, patient support, etc).
- Extensive experience within pharmaceutical companies
- International marketing experience with experience at a minimum in the EU
- Demonstrated ability to lead product launches at a minimum across the EU
- Demonstrated understanding of pricing and market access processes across the EU
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Other voluntary benefits include: Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work
Want to find out more, please APPLY now for further details
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.