Quality Manager (Medical Devices)
- Contract Type
I am currently working with a fantastic Medical Device company based in Cambridgeshire who are looking for a Quality Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Salary for this Quality Manager role will be between £55,000 and £60,000 depending on your experience and there are a whole host of benefits as well.
The key responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Perform analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary.
- Implement protocols and methods (including SOP’s) to ensure that incoming material and manufactured products are compliant with internal requirements as well as to standards/regulations.
- Develop and drive Key Process Indicators to determine process effectiveness, identify areas for improvement, best practices, scrap reduction and Supplier Quality improvement and drive continuous quality improvement projects with cross-functional teams.
- Drive corrective and preventive actions for issues related to quality.
- Work closely with production line and ensure all necessary controls are enforced to be compliant with ISO 13485 and FDA QSR requirements.
- Perform audits (Product-Specific and Quality System) and follow up on closure of any non-conformances; support supplier approval process and maintenance of the Approved Suppliers List and implement Quality Technical Agreements.
- Maintain existing Quality systems.
- Provide support to ongoing certification to ISO13485.
- Management of the Device Product Department (recruitment, presence, tasks, training). Establishment of continuous surveillance of progress within the group.
Interviews will be starting next Wednesday so if this is of interest then please apply online with your most up to date CV and give Jack Lundgren a call on 0207 812 7700.