Clinical Data Manager
Clinical Data Manager
£60,000 DOE + Excellent Package
Compass Associates are honored to be working in partnership with an outstanding pharmaceutical company that are renowned for their breakthroughs in rare disease and gene therapeutics. This opportunity will allow you the chance to work with a company that prides themselves on really making a difference to the world. With ever increasing growth in the market they are looking to expand, offering this unique position for an exceptional applicant.
For this role you will be expected to have proven leadership skills that can assist in the guidance as the Clinical Data Manager on multiple studies. Experience in management of data activities across study and laboratory timelines and outstanding quality of performance standards are to be expected.
- At least 8 years of experience in Clinical Drug Development within the Pharmaceutical/CRO Industry
- Demonstrable leadership, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working as a Lead Clinical Data Manager, preferably in a drug development environment
- Experience in managing and working with CROs and consultants in outsourcing data management tasks
- Good knowledge of data management standards including database requirements and processing of clinical and laboratory data
- Good understanding of CDISC standards
- Understanding of medical coding requirements
- Self-starter with the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment
- BSc/BA or equivalent work experience. Life sciences background
- Experience of project managing data management activities for a clinical study, including overseeing the development of timelines and resource plans.
- Understanding of data processing requirements for both clinical and laboratory data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is looking for outstanding candidates for this opportunity and as such is offering great pay rates and fantastic bonus’s, pension and health insurance. This is a company that cares for its employees and rewards accordingly offering you the opportunity to be part of a great environment with team socials on a regular basis.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Ben Brown direct on 02393 874 320 or 02392 384 555. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.