- Contract Type
The project Co-Ordinator will provide project scheduling and execution support my client in manufacturing quality pharmaceutical products.The team working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide solutions to the team to support a High-Performance Organization.
This individual will be a part of a newly formed Project Management Office (PMO), to ensure that the site delivers on key strategic projects and initiatives. These projects fall into but are not limited to the following categories:
- Supply Chain
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Business transformation.
- Technical Programs
- Other programs as dictated by MMD initiatives.
The leadership style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating the project team in a high performance organisation. This will require a substantial amount of time within the project process, engaging and communicating with all project members
- A minimum of five to eight years of relevant experience in project co-ordination and scheduling of a broad spectrum of projects in the Pharma industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus
- Engineering Degree with 3+ years Scheduling and Planning experience preferably in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical sectors
- In depth experience of MS Project Progress Reporting, Critical Path Analysis and Key resource profiling.
- In depth experience of Excel.
Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc