Training and Development Manager
Do you want to stop monitoring? Do you want to work with a leading pharmaceutical company? Do you want to make a difference to patients' lives?
My company are a global clinical research organisation, who are scientifically minded. They have a great retention rate as they offer all employees a great work/life balance! They have an excellent training and development programme, which they tailor to their staff’s needs!
They are currently seeking a motivated individual who shares the same passion for training to join their expanding team in London! This is a great opportunity to start a new challenge with an international CRO!
- Responsible for the training and development activities of CRAs for a designated area across Europe.
- Maintain and continue to develop the training program strategy.
- Involves with the hiring procedures in collaboration with relevant parties.
- Coordinate Clinical operations to educate training programs for functional positions for designated areas.
- Support managers and also assess training needs, which are required in training programs in a timely manner
- Complete oversight of training budget and also presentation of the specific training program to the client.
- Direct supervision of clinical research associates and assistants.
- Review of responsibilities with relevant managers and also allocation of relevant responsibilities.
- Support and assess training needs and setting up required training programs in accordance to project resources.
- Experience within a leadership role and an understanding of clinical operation activities.
- Educated to Degree level in life sciences or relevant field and experience with monitoring experience
- Excellent knowledge of clinical study and drug development processes inline with ICH guidelines.
- Excellent communcatication skills