Health Economics Manager
- Contract Type
** Start : ASAP **
** Length: 12 - 18 Month **
Successful candidate will be focused on designing and executing the activities involved in the development and local adaptation of economic models across different therapeutic areas, and collaboration with cross-functional local and global teams to support the launch of innovative therapies.
- Support the development of economic modeling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and field based account calculators.
- Customize core models to address local requirements:
- Critically review and select relevant inputs.
- Generate base case and sensitivity/scenario results.
- Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions
- Prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies.
• MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field
• Minimum few years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy or academia,
• Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated skills in project management.
• Fluency in English.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.