Human Resources Assistant
Do you want to work for a leading pharmaceutical company? Do you want to make a change to patient lives? Do you want a new challenge?
Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Start date: ASAP
FTE: 1.0 40 hours
Contract length: 5 months plus possible extension
My client is a global leading pharmaceutical company who are scientifically driven and also have a great work culture. They are a family orientated company who have a great retention rate as they value their employees and are a key company within the industry!
- As part of the HR and operational team you will be responsible for all administrative tasks such as;
- Indepndently carrying out routine administrative duties in correspondence on a diverse range of employment matter.
- Execution of all salary payments in accordance to Account Payroll.
- Dealing and relying all employee matters to the correct contact point withon HR.
- Use of SAP to update records and also all information is accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring maintenance of all personnel files.
- Working both independently and also as part of a team on a braod range of projects.
- Educated to Degree level in Human Resources or related field
- Knoweldge of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Highly motivated.
- Experience working in HR role within an international environment.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 203 868 1052 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Human resources, HR, Administrative and Pharmaceutical