Medical Director – Pediatrics/Rare Diseases (EMEA Wide)
- Contract Type
In this role you will primarily be responsible for providing medical expertise across a range of clinical development deliverables and studies, including medical monitoring. You will join an established and highly skilled team of medical experts, all focused on delivering to the Syneos Health values of Collaboration, Passion and Challenging the status quo.
Main Responsibilities to include:
- Manages subject safety and the scientific integrity of clinical trials.
- Responsible for subject-safety and the scientific integrity of clinical trials.
- Performs the duties of a Medical Monitor.
- Provides 24-hour coverage for clinical trials.
- Participates in bids, bid-defenses & feasibility assessments when requested.
- Provides project-specific and therapeutic training to sponsors and Company staff as needed.
- Works with the Drug Safety Department by providing medical input and oversight.
- Works with Medical Writing/Regulatory in the preparation of a variety of documents as required.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of worldwide drug development regulations and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
- Interacts with senior management, project management, and other departments as appropriate.
- Provides clinical development and regulatory consulting advice both within Company and to clients as requested.
- Locates and interacts with outside experts as necessary.
- Provides feedback to management on quality issues within the clinical trial team
- Represents Company at scientific meetings as required.
- Primary senior-level contact for customers.
- Assumes line-management duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Doctorate degree in medicine and experience in the practice of pediatrics or rare diseases
- Clinical research and demonstrated leadership experience, preferably working as a Medical Monitor
- A strong understanding of the use of medical terminology and of drug-names in multiple nations and environments
- Experience working in matrix-teams is preferred
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills, communication and language skills, and group presentation skills. Above average attention to detail, accuracy, organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
- Ability to be customer-focused and have a disciplined approach to work is critical
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Farnborough
- Clinical Development Unavailable Permanent jobs in Farnborough
- Clinical Services Unavailable Permanent jobs in Farnborough
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Farnborough
- Healthcare Unavailable Permanent jobs in Farnborough