Legal Contracts Lead
- Contract Type
As a Contract Specialist you will support in the creation and maintenance of Clinical Trial Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Fallback Language.
Develop and maintain contract templates in accordance with changes in laws, regulations, or corporate policies
Develop and maintain fallback language related to contract template updates
Maintain and manage a repository for all contract templates and fallback language.
Develop and provide training on contract templates and fallback language to Contracts and Grants team members and others as required.
Provide specialized support and guidance on the negotiation of CTAs and CDAs
Act as liaison between Law Department and Contract and Grant Analysts.
Serve as approving authority in conjunction with the law department.
Assist in coaching/mentoring staff members.
Analyse, manage and expedite resolution of complex legal issues in clinical trial contracting process.
Serve as subject matter expert for healthcare compliance issues in clinical trial contracting.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• Juris Doctor (JD) degree required, licensed attorney preferred
• Solid contract law experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or equivalent competencies in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
• Must have a working knowledge of the clinical development process with excellent negotiation and contract negotiation experience.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Previous industry/academic relationship management experience preferred
• Ability to work effectively across all levels of management.
• Strong and proven negotiation and problem resolution skills.
• Working knowledge of PCs and database management.
• Business acumen and complex project management skills.
• Must demonstrate innovative spirit, strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a strong drive to mentor and coach team members.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV via the link.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.