Clinical Project Manager - Germany
- Contract Type
Your new company:
A mid-sized German based specialist Pharmaceutical are undergoing expansion to their clinical department due to a number of very interesting projects moving from pre-clinical into the clinical development phases. With fantastic global trials already in place this is a company that is only going to grow in one direction so this is a very challenging and dynamic opportunity for a project manager with strong clinical experience.
Your new job role:
In this role you will primarily be responsible for Project Management of assigned studies there for you will be responsible for:
- Oversite of international trials
- Overall responsibility for study timelines, budgets, organisation and liaison with internal staff
- Vendor and CRO management and selection
What you will need to be successful:
Holding a PhD or Master’s degree and have ideally worked within a Biotech and CRO environment previously.
What you'll get in return:
In return this company will offer a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or call Dean Borgia at RBW consulting to discuss this opportunity further.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you would still like help in your job search, this is just one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion in regards to your current work situation.
I am also available on LinkedIn to connect with - look for Dean Borgia at RBW Consulting.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany