Veeva CRM Specialist
Veeva CRM Specialist
Veeva CRM Specialist Contract, Pharma, Middlesex
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension)
Salary: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading pharmaceutical organisation, why not apply for this role today?
The client has commenced a Europe wide project to replace our current CRM system with Veeva. The UK will be one of the first affiliates to implement this change spanning across Commercial, Medical and Market Access.
The role will primarily be focused on supporting the UK and Ireland Veeva roll out with additional requirement to carry out analytics and support on other company systems when required.
The role will primarily be focused on supporting the UK and Ireland on Analytics with offering support on other company systems when required. He/she will successfully be responsible for ensuring that the business is maximising all the benefits that Veeva can provide as well as looking for opportunities to improve the process around Veeva.
- Supporting, training and managing change of a system rollout
- Required to assist with requirement gathering and system / data testing
- Working closely with field based teams
- Actively promoting new platform features and drive adoption
- Drive business case development for new features and improvements to work practices
- Assist in the support with automation reports
- Offer reporting solutions for users to maximize the benefit of the data
- Gathering information on UK & I systems
- Working with the IT team on sharing information on the affiliate systems, financial / costs of systems, usage, purpose and priorities
- Experience of working with Salesforce/Veeva CRM 2 years + experience
- In house Pharmaceutical company experience within a CRM/Systems/Analytics role
- Project management experience of a rollout of a CRM system or the ability to show appropriate transferable skills
- Sales & activity reporting experience
- Proven experience of supporting, training and managing change of system rollout strongly preferred
- Experience of requirement gathering and system / data testing
- Experience working with field-based teams
- Familiarity of Tableau data visualisation tool
- Proficient with MS Office including Word and Outlook is essential; intermediate to advanced level Excel
- Can demonstrate confident stakeholder management
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / email@example.com
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.