RESEARCH PHYSICIAN - Budapest, Hungary
Location: Budapest, Hungary
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development. They come to shape it.
The Early Development Services (EDS) division of PRA is a global leader in providing early-phase clinical research and bio-analytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism, we work with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, performing clinical research and bio-analytical trials on many of the most advanced experimental drugs and biological in development today. Employees of EDS are enthusiastic and dedicated and work in a dynamic informal organization.
Patient Pharmacology Services is a group within EDS focusing on early-phase clinical trials in patient populations. With management offices in Germany, and clinical operations in several cities across Central Europe, we now have an opening for a RESEARCH PHYSICIAN for our clinical research unit in Budapest, Hungary.
What will you be doing as Research Physician?
- Actively take part in the medical care of the study subjects (being (sub)investigator in studies)
- Contribution to the study feasibility assessments and bidding process
- Monitor safety and wellbeing of patients enrolled into our studies
- Medical support to the investigators and ensuring that clinical trials are performed in compliance with local law and GCP principles
- Medical and operational consultation (internal and external)
- Collaboration with external investigators to develop investigator site and referral networks to facilitate clinical study conduct and patient recruitment
- Support successful recruitment and conduct of clinical studies in external clinical units in Hungary
Together with the clinical team and in collaboration with the project management team you will support the study set-up and the clinical conduct at investigational sites including e.g. training activities, supervision of clinical activities and provision of medical expertise.
What do you bring as Research Physician?
A medical/MD/doctor degree, a valid or active Hungarian medical licence and a clinical medical specialization is required; and relevant industry/CRO experience would be very beneficial
Both a clinical and commercial focus, with a real commitment to client satisfaction
You should also have a very good command of Hungarian and English
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.