Protocol Specialist - Belgium
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
The position of Protocol Specialist is being a member of the study team and supporting this team. You can think of this position as the link between the CTA and the Study Manager. You will be working in Eclipse, entering the site contact and account information, as well as milestones and driver dates. Also you are responsible for the eTMF.
The main tasks of the Protocol Specialist are:
- Manage global contracting, funds and payments
- Manage trial documents and data
- Manage Investigator Sponsored (ISR) concept submissions and Request for Proposal
- Generate / develop necessary metrics reports
- Manages and prioritizes other activities as requested by the team (e.g., create documents/tools for team collaboration, planning meetings, mass mailings, postings on SharePoint etc.) related to MDO managed research
- Evaluate which tasks to delegate to MDO Administrative staff
Who are we looking for?
- Relevant bachelor/master degree
- Two years of equivalent relevant work experience. Experience in a pharmaceutical setting preferred
- Must be self-directed, capable of making independent decisions and must possess effective verbal and written communication
- Candidate must demonstrate teamwork, flexibility, time management and a strong work ethic
- Extensive experience using computer and standard business software applications (i.e.,word processing, graphical presentations, spreadsheet analytics)
- The ideal candidate also has experience with trial management system (e.g., Oracle Siebel application, Eclipse) payment system (e.g., SAP) contracts management system (e.g., Onyx) and collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint)
Are you ready to join a game-changing company? In this role you’ll be fully employed by Syneos Health and will enjoy our very competitive primary and secondary benefits. Being part of our Strategic Resourcing team, you will be fully assigned to our client with offices in Braine L'Alleud.
Would you like to discuss if this role would suit you or apply directly? Please contact one of our Benelux recruiters,Eveline Wigtman or Irene Houtsma, via email@example.com and we would be more than happy to speak about this opportunity.