- Contract Type
Our client, an international pharmaceutical company, are seeking a Contract HR Assistant to join their team in Leiden on a freelance basis. This person will be service-minded and motivated to provide full administrational support and HR operational advice to the business.
- Dealing with administration correspondence and enquiries on a broad range of employment matters
- Ensuring execution of salary payments, in collaboration with our Payroll team
- Updating the personnel information system (SAP) and ensuring that all information provided is accurate and treated confidentially
- Monitoring the central HR inbox and respond to incoming phone calls
- Dealing with both basic and complex employee matters
- Responsible for the maintenance of digital personnel files
- Working both independently within a team on a diverse range of projects
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar qualification
- Specific motivation to work in an international HR environment
- Good previous experience in a HR support function in a global environment
- Knowledge of SAP or a similar personnel system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English
- Good attention to detail
- High levels of personal discretion and a strong respect for the need for confidentiality
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented, global staffing organisation head-quartered from Chicago, with our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please either telephone Matt Hales on +44 (0)203 868 1003 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help!
HR, Human Resources, HR Assistant, Administration, Pharmaceutical, Leiden
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Business providing Global Staffing services.