Principal Statistical Programmer – Pharmaceutical Company
A highly regarded and ambitious pharmaceutical company who have a very exciting product pipeline at early phase, this is a perfect time to join a global organisation that are focused on developing new medicines that make a meaningful difference to peoples lives.
As a Principal Programming Specialist you will act as a Technical Leader or Subject Matter Expert for the Oncology therapeutic area. You will lead and direct elements of the analysis and reporting process with accountability for the quality of programming work worldwide.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of CSR SDTM/RDB databases and TFL outputs
- Lead the statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions
- Produce and maintain technical database standards and programming specification documents
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare graphs, tables and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Extensive SAS programming experience at an advanced level working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.