Site Payment Coordinator with Italian/Polish/French/Hebrew, Sofia-146990
PPD Bulgaria is giving you the opportunity to join the core business structures of the company on the position of Site Payment Coordinator. This role is part of the global Site Payments team, which is dedicated to the processing of the Investigator Payments. As Site Payment Coordinator, you will be dealing with one of the most challenging periods in the life-cycle of a clinical trial which is crucial part of our business operations and is a vital function within the Global Clinical Development group. By joining our diverse and dynamic team of professionals, you will have the opportunity to support PPD’s key projects and gain insight on how the payment processes is executed within the clinical trial business. The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of investigator payments with strict adherence to contractual guidelines, country regulations and procedures. Overall responsibility to drive the payment generation process includes but are not limited to:
- Site Study Budget entry;
- Compile data from multiple sources to generate site payments based on completed patient activities and contracted milestones, as well as related pass through’s;
- Reviewing and processing of site invoices where required;
- Respond to and resolve payment-related issues and findings.
- Exhibit good financial stewardship in management of funds, investigator payments and project finances.
- Build and manage relationships with study sites and study teams.
QualificationsDesired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher and experience in international corporate environment preferably with payments processing
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Fluency in Italian, French, Polish or Hebrew language
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; conflict resolution skills
- Self-organized person able to make decisions about daily tasks and priorities
- Ability to multitask and meet changing project needs whilst working in a fast-paced global environment
- Results driven with strong attention to details and ability to analyze project specific data
- IT literacy: MS Office, Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS), Financial Systems, etc.
- Good technical skills and ability to quickly learn new software