Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
My client is a global medical communications agency delivering a full range of scientific and medical marketing activities. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their Cheshire office.
In this role, you will take day to day responsibility for managing a large portfolio of projects ensuring they are delivered on schedule, within budget and to specification. Driving the day-to-day project management of all assigned live projects, and be the first port of call for queries during the project’s lifecycle.
My client offers a stimulating working environment that supports professional and personal development. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package including bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holidays and much more.
- Ensure a high standard of project delivery which meet the client’s communication objectives, to budget and on time
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in accordance with SOPs
- Build good relationships with clients, opinion leaders and external agencies
- Responsibility for financial aspects of the account including developing and monitoring bespoke budgets and proposals as well as tracking profitability of projects
- Implementing, updating and monitoring the use of SOPs to facilitate the delivery of high quality projects
- Attending scientific meetings to manage on-site requirements
- Participation in the medical and marketing review of projects
- Managing, mentoring and training of junior team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science Degree, preferably a higher degree
- Previous experience of account management gained in a healthcare communications agency
- Confident communicator with excellent negotiation and client service skills
- Ability to recognise and anticipate problems and provide potential solutions
- Ability to work to deadlines, multi-task and manage workload
- Team player
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly