- Contract Type
You will be involved in a variety of tasks and conducts test procedures in regards to the quality process, ensuring that the pre-determined high standards of quality are achieved and maintained.
- New product validation, analysis and reporting.
- Quality support to Engineering and Production Departments.
- Establish and maintain documentation in line with the company Quality Systems.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers on new and existing projects.
- Receiving and inspection of incoming goods and materials.
- Ensure that all parts/ materials, which require incoming inspection, conform to all requirements and applicable drawings and specifications.
- Ensures that all metrology equipment is correctly calibrated and review of metrology reports.
- Assists shift personnel with quality issues and/or measurement techniques.
- Makes periodic audits as requested and completes necessary documentation.
- Archives quality records, samples and log procedures.
- Batch paperwork review and final decision to release product for shipment.
- Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding Principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
- Ideally have a third level qualification in Quality/Mechanical/Plastic Engineering and/or have relevant industrial experience in a high volume injection-moulding environment.
- Computer literacy required.
- Must possess good communication/interpersonal skills; must be detail oriented, organized, flexible and be able to handle multiple tasks and time critical projects/deadlines.
- Must understand the principles of Batch Control and FIFO.
- Basic knowledge of statistical sampling of product
- Must be able to hold a high degree of confidentiality.
- Understanding of injection moulding processes.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001/ ISO 13485 and FDA Code of Regulations CFR part 820 preference
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Nicola on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com