Customer Service Coordinator - Northampton, UK
- Part Time
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Customer Services Coordinator
- To manage the processing of customer orders for hospital and home patients
- To manage customer queries and complaints ensuring a win win solution for Baxter and the customer
- To create lateral relationships with other departments to support product distribution
- To enhance the reputation of customer services and positively promote the image of Baxter
- To contribute to the evolution of the department by providing feedback and taking action to improve
- To positively contribute to the delivery of service excellence to Baxter’s customers and patients
- To take responsibility for customer order management
- To take responsibility for back order management
- To take ownership of own accounts
- To take responsibility for the coordination of patient supplies
- To take ownership of complaint process - receipt through to resolution within agreed KPI target
- To effectively manage returns in accordance with the returns policy within the agreed KPI target
- To support the delivery of all CS KPI’s
- To manage inbound calls within agreed parameters, dealing with and owning the enquiry
- To manage outbound calls in accordance with Customer Services criteria.
- Dealing with all incoming emails - internal and external - and responding to customers’ needs
- To liaise and cooperate with other departments
- To provide teamwork and positively enhance the reputation of the department and Baxter
- To coordinate the activation of new accounts
- Processing orders in Siebel via emails and phone calls
- To support FCA and product recalls
- To be responsible for personal ISO Training schedule and ensure it is always completed on time
- To manage customer expectations in line with service parameters
- To fulfill all reasonable requests from First Line Manager/Baxter Management Team
- Participate in out of hours and bank holiday Rota cover
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritize workload in a very busy environment
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Good team player
- Professional telephone manner
- Proactive and reactive nature
- Siebel experience preferred
- Flawless customer service skills
- Can do attitude, willing and positive manner
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.