Clinical Research Physician - Lancs
- Contract Type
Are you a GP looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space?
Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renowned throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases?
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our award winning Lancashire site is currently looking to recruit a Research Physician to complement the existing clinical team.
As a Research Physician, you will be responsible for ensuring the commercial success of your site through the safe performance of your local clinical studies. This role will also see you demonstrating leadership capability through your guidance and training of colleagues while you work on multiple studies.
Bonus: up to 30% based on group, country and personal performance
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 5% matched contribution pension scheme, 3x Life Cover, access to our High Street discounts portal, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Health Cash Plan programme, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, enhanced sickness and family friendly policies, excellent training and development opportunities and flexible working availability.
Key roles and responsibilities for a Research Physician are:
- Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto the studies
- Taking ownership of being prepared for all GMC appraisals to ensure a positive outcome
- Review screening, pre-screening and screening success rates for clinical trials
- Providing information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study
- Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors as required, projecting a helpful and courteous company image
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Constantly seeking and suggesting quality improvements
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events / adverse events are reported appropriately
- Having responsibility for the medical wellbeing of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists or GP as required
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will require the following skills and experience:
- Be a GMC registered doctor
- Patient focused attitude paired with the capability to work well in a collaborative team
- Demonstrate the inclination to provide practical help and guidance to colleagues, providing practical solutions for any problems and supporting their development
- Show meticulous attention to detail in recording patient information and data ensuring any queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Organised individual with a proactive approach to diary management
Interested? Great, please apply by the closing date of Tuesday 27th November 2018.
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.