In House CRA - fluent in Dutch Farnborough, Edinburgh, Prague, Warsaw or Munich
- Contract Type
Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Our CMA’s remotely manage sites in a centralized manner, using tailored patient enrollment tools to support enrollment, and data analytics to ensure over “fit for purpose” data quality. Due to continued growth we are looking for a Central Monitoring Associate (In House CRA) who is fluent in both Dutch and English to be based from our offices in Farnborough, Edinburgh, Prague, Warsaw or Munich.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a CMA (In House CRA):
• Communicating with Dutch sites via the telephone and email
• Creating contact report forms following each telephone call
• Monitoring site performance metrics and putting measures into place for sites to achieve this
• Supporting patient enrollment for sites
• Completing and submitting visit report forms in accordance with client specifications
• Attending investigator meetings where requested
Skills and attributes:
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• BA/BS degree in science/health care or nursing, or equivalent.
• Some experience or proven interest in Clinical Research fundamentals
• A basic understanding of SOPs, WI's, FDA and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines is required
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract.
Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.