Associate Manager- Pharmacovigilance and Epidemiology
- Contract Type
*Duration- 6-12 months*
- Design and execution of observational or non-interventional studies
- Support other Epidemiology activities, including interaction with CROs, to accomplish business objectives
- Interpretation of analysis results and preparation of study reports, conference abstracts and presentations, and manuscripts
- Maintain and apply knowledge of epidemiologic principles, analysis methods, and data resources
- Provide epidemiologic input into Pharmacovigilance Plans
- Participate in projects as assigned based on knowledge base, experience and competency
- Review, synthesize, and critique the published literature and generate (systematic) reviews
- Contribute to preparation and review of safety documents
- Contribute to analytical/validation activities for studies/projects in collaboration with Epidemiology Programming staff
- Perform data analysis/validation utilizing industry-standard analytic tools
- Develop and/or review Statistical Analysis Plans
- Participate in intra-departmental and inter-departmental cross-functional project teams
- MPH/MS/MD/PharmD/PhD in Epidemiology or related field with 1+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of statistical programming principles, analysis methods and data resources, as well as indications for their appropriate use.
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (i.e., SAS and/or STATA) is required
- Experience of working with large electronic health records databases
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, teamwork and initiative, with flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organization; maintain meticulous attention to project deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.