- Contract Type
Senior SAS Programmer
Location: Belfast or home-based UK
Travel: 4-6 pr. year if wfh
SRG are recruiting for a Senior SAS Programmer for a growing Statistical Consultancy with their HQ based in Belfast. This is a great time to become part of their highly experienced team of statisticians and programmers. It’s a company to watch!
They are offering training, challenging and varied projects/studies in clinical trials and non-clinical.
You will receive additional training which will set you apart from other programmers in the industry – and will catapult your career further.
I want to talk to UK based SAS Programmers with a few years of experience and clinical trial experience.
To learn more please call 0203 096 4701
* Co-ordinate and provide programming input to projects.
* Design, develop, validate and maintain programs for the purpose of deriving analysis datasets and reports including tables, figures and listings of study data including outputs with low-mid level statistical elements.
* Production and review of SDTM and ADAM specifications and datasets.
* Creation of TFL shells and review of SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective.
* Completion and maintenance of relevant study documentation.
* Creation and maintenance of macros that are accessible and user friendly programs.
* Assist in improving/developing departmental processes, SOPs and documentation.
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques, industry standards and participate in continuous professional development activities.
* Perform any additional or other functions, within competence and within reason.
* Relevant Degree in
* Experience in statistical software packages SAS and/or R.
* Ability to independently assess statistical programs and outputs for identification of correct/incorrect results.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Working knowledge of industry standards e.g. GCP, ICH, CDISC, etc.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.