Senior Biostatistician - Global CRO- Homebased Working UK
- Contract Type
Competitive Salary Package
UK Locations: Cambridgeshire, Scotland and Hampshire or home-based
SRG are recruiting for Senior Biostatisticians for a leading global Clinical Research Organisation operating across 47 countries, offering their clients high level solutions & services through industry expertise and cutting edge technology.
We are offering Career opportunities across Biostatistics and Programming in Senior and Management positions. Please reach out to find out more or to apply 020 309 64 701.
About the Role:
As Biostatistician you will be supporting the lead statistician or lead programmer on projects
by providing statistical support for data summaries and analyses.
You would also provide input to developments to tools and techniques for improving processes.
Furthermore you would represent the Biostatistics and Programming department within the company and with client companies and regulatory agencies, as required.
Your Background and Experience:
• MSc or BSc Degree with a strong statistics content
• 2-3 years of CRO experience is highly desired
• Good knowledge in data analysis and SAS programming
• Familiarity with ICH Statistical and reporting guidelines and GCP.
• You should have good organizational skills of own work load with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.