- Contract Type
In this role you will be responsible for performing all engineering activities for all Portable Testing System (PTS) and Multi-Cartridge System (MCS) machines used internally and externally. You will also coordinate with and assist the PTS/MCS Engineer with routine calibration, repairs, upgrades and assembly.
Candidates with the following background and experience are invited to apply:
• Associate's degree (ANAS.) or Bachelors degree (BAIB.S.) in electronics
• 1-3 years related experience in the area of electronics environment
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above
• Must be able to understand and read schematics: this is essential
• Experience with MS Office Suite. Data entry experience preferred.
• Attention to detail in all aspects of work is essential.
Candidate must also have a full drivers licence and their own car.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671.