Compliance Associate Director
Compliance Associate Director West London
Our client is a Global Biotechnology Pharmaceutical company with over 5000 employees and an excellent portfolio within oncology, haematology, immunology and orphan drugs.
Due to continued growth they have created a new position for a Compliance Associate Director to be based in their West London office.
This is an excellent line management compliance position with a top global pharma, our client offers a broad and challenging role within their global compliance team.
If you have an interest, please apply today or contact Josh Craven in our dedicated Medical Affairs Team. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01189 594 990.
Compliance Associate Director (line management position)
West London ideal for someone residing in London, Berkshire, Middlesex, Wembley, Uxbridge, Slough, Maidenhead, Twickenham, Windsor, Wembley, Uxbridge, Gerrards Cross, Hounslow and surrounding areas.
Circa 70,000 100,000 per annum plus bonus, stock-options, shares and car allowance (candidates seeking more may also be considered)
Reason for role:
Our client is looking for a senior level compliance professional with a combination of strong pharma knowledge, GMP, and audit & investigation/inspection experience. Further experience required includes;
- Degree level education within a relevant life science or related subject
- Strong background within CAPA management
- Circa 2 or more years experience within a managerial role including team development skills
- Experience within at least one GxP area
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Highly skilled in negotiation and conflict management
Within this Associate Director, Compliance position, the successful applicant will be contributing to the operational functionality of the compliance department globally. Key responsibilities will include;
- Health authority oversight / inspection management (Asia / Europe responsibility)
- Compliance / inspection training, planning, support
- Compliance metrics generation / generation of metric reports
- Compliance monitoring GxP changes
- Project management and document review / management
- Information Platform Management
- Audit support
Clinical Professionals is a market leading life science staffing business with a dedicated Medical Affairs Team, if you are looking for your next career challenge within medical affairs or compliance, please contact the team today.