Procurement Assistant (part-time)-151542
We have an opportunity for you - join our team of global professionals as a:
Procurement Assistant (Part-time, 20 hour working week)
This is an opportunity to become a part of our Procurement Department based in Sofia, Bulgaria. You will be a member of a global team responsible for purchase of supplies, equipment, services, and materials while monitoring for conformance to company policy. This is also a tactical position that will investigate discrepancies between Purchasing, Receiving, and Accounts Payable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing the incoming requisition workflow and placing orders for supplies, equipment, services and materials
• Expediting deliveries and maintaining accurate supporting documentation
• Investigating paper work and system report discrepancies
• Monitoring purchasing status reports and, maintaining purchasing files.
The successful candidate will have University degree in a related field (Business, Finance, Economics, Logistics or similar), previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 1 year) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience will be considered as a plus.
We would also expect:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite – especially excel
• Previous experience with ERP systems
• Flexibility and attention to details
How to apply:
Please submit your CV in English
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PPD is an equal opportunities employer.