Clinical Trial Assistant
Clinical Trial Assistant (Office Based) - Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, USA
The Clinical Trial Assistant will be responsible for non-trial specific and trial specific administrative support to the local Clinical Operations team and clinical trial activities in other countries. The successful candidate (s) will be required to comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), applicable regulations international, national and local governance and ICH-GCP guidelines for all assigned activities.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trial Assistant:
- Provide non-trial specific administrative support to local Clinical Operations team.
- Comply with corporate, regional and local governance, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS), international and national guidelines, associated with the set up and management of clinical trials.
- Organise, support and participate in internal and external Clinical Operations meetings; minute taking may be required.
- Support Feasibility requests and consolidate results according to specified deadlines.
- Coordinate logistics, insurance documents, signatures, payments, material shipments and document completion between Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) and collaborators.
- Assist local Clinical Operations Management to prepare, handle, distribute, file and archive vendor related documentation.
- Support and promote continuous process improvements within Clinical Operations team, promoting operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop effective working relationships with all collaborators of the Clinical Operations team.
- Act as timesheet system administrator for staff timesheet input control.
- Work on other adhoc tasks to meet the changing clinical research environment.
- BA/BS in Life Science required or equivalent healthcare experience
- Clinical research or relevant healthcare experience
- Previous experience as a Clinical Trial Assistant
- Fluency in English – verbal and written
- IT skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Willing and able to work office based (from sponsors office)
ClinTec International is a UK-based, dynamic privately owned full service Contract Research Organization with a presence in over 43 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries for over a decade and assist in their key product development efforts. At ClinTec International, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality, flexible and professional services/solutions for our clients. ClinTec International has a wealth of experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
ClinTec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process. We have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects - with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. ClinTec International offers a competitive salary and rewards package.