Quality Control Analyst
This is a full-time permanent role.
In this role you will report to the Assistant Manager, QC, and you will be responsible for the following:
* Sampling of raw materials, intermediates and final products according to company standard operating procedures.
* Testing of samples of raw materials, intermediates, final products, waste streams, effluents and any other materials requested by the QC Assistant Manager, according to written procedures.
* Using some or all of the following instrumentation: HPLC, GC, KF, Autotitrators, IR, UV, polarimeter
* Completion of laboratory notebooks, result forms and other documentation.
* Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment as required.
* Preparation of laboratory reagents, chromatography columns and mobile phases, and appropriate labelling of the same.
* Maintenance of laboratory materials and chemical stocks and ordering of the same from approved sources when required.
* Cleaning of the laboratory and instruments.
* Completion of instrument logbooks, solution logbooks, column logbooks etc to ensure full traceability of analyses.
• Writing and updating new SOPs and test specifications.
* To maintain high standards of safety and housekeeping in the QC lab.
• To be involved in the introduction of new test methods to the site.
Candidates with the relevant scientific background and experience are invited to apply. Strong HPLC experience is essential.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671.