Assistant - Site Engagement Manager
- Contract Type
Assistant - Site Engagement Manager
Location: Brussels South, Belgium
TalentSource Life Sciences, a division of CROMSOURCE, is currently seeking an Assistant, to join an enthusiastic team of Site Engagement Managers at one of our TOP clients, a leading, global biopharmaceutical company in Brussels. We are looking for candidates that are willing to contribute to efficient and timely execution of the Site Engagement Strategy thereby contributing to the timely enrolment and closure of Clinical Trials. In return we can offer you an exciting job, in an industry that matters and a good work-life balance working close to home.
- Support Site Engagement Manager (SEM) with meeting planning, including but not limited to; logistics, minute taking, and follow-up of deliverables of team members.
- Cooperate with SEM on all aspects of the Study Strategy Plan and provide support with administrative duties.
- Participate in Study Site Engagement meetings and/or other trial-related meetings as appropriate.
- Prepare, distribute and file agendas, minutes and meeting materials as required.
- Create and maintain designated Site Engagement tracking systems.
- Facilitate communication and flow of information:
- Between SEM Team and Clinical Study Team
- Between Site Engagement Study Lead and local SEM Team
- Assist SEM with maintenance of travel budget(s), including review and process expenses.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and share best practice experience.
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary by the Company/Site Engagement Team.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Preferred scientific and technical skills
- Knowledge of GCP and ICH Guidelines, FDA and/or EU regulations
- Basic principles of accounting and budget activities and tools
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Office Management/Management Assistant
- At least 1 year of experience required, preferably in a clinical development environment
- Good verbal and written English and local language skills
Benefits working for TalentSource:
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Follow-up meetings with the TalentSource Line Manager
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
- Annual appraisals development planning
- Yearly team event / New Year's diner
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Internet reimbursement
If you have the experience needed for this position, please apply directly to https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00001584
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE:
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Keywords: Assistant, Site Engagement Manager, SEM, Clinical Trials, Biopharma, Outsourcing, Bachelor profile, English
Site Engagement Manager