Scientific Project Co-ordinator
- Part Time
Our client is a growing healthcare communications agency in Cheshire, seeking a Scientific Project Co-ordinator to assist their editorial team.
This is a great opportunity to provide administrative support whilst working on a fantastic hybrid role, offering a combination of project support to account teams and editorial content creation.
In return you can expect a great salary and benefits package along with a dynamic and supportive working environment.
- Provide effective administrative and project-related support to delivery teams such as desk research, coordinating logistics for meetings, financial tracking and invoicing, drafting of different materials, QC, and more
- Develop and maintain project status trackers/timelines; monitor project timelines on an ongoing basis
- Liaise with clients and external experts in the delivery of projects
- Attend project update meetings, client and onsite meetings (e.g. symposia, advisory boards, congresses, client–agency meetings), and client-led training sessions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A higher degree is required (e.g. MSc, PhD)
- Previous administrative experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and good attention to detail
- Effective team work and a problem-solver
This is a great entry level opportunity to start your career in medical communications. This role offers the possibility of gaining a 360-degree view of medical communications (i.e. writing/scientific support and project management) and opportunity to work under the mentorship of experienced directors.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.