Senior Scientist Biochemistry
- Contract Type
On behalf of our client, an agri-food company, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist Biochemistry.
It is anticipated that the Senior Scientist- Biochemistry will be responsible for the planning and execution of project tasks pertaining to establishing the bioactivity profile within products.
• Management of specific project work packages requiring experience in biochemistry.
• Designing and executing experiments to quantify a range of biochemical activities within samples to ultimately develop products for high value commercial applications.
• Act as primary contact and will lead external collaborations with academic partners on projects aimed at establishing health claims around functional ingredients.
• Participate in establishing and achieving project goals.
• Keep accurate and current records of research and/or project related activities.
• Will contribute to the development of project-related documents and presentations.
• May supervise one or more direct reports and proactively engage in their development.
• Must possess a post-graduate degree in Biochemistry or closely- related science.
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience in industry or academia.
For full details contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 2784671
Apply for Senior Scientist Biochemistry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly