Senior Health Economist
A leading healthcare value consultancy based in Cheshire, is seeking a Senior Health Economist to join their team.
The agency is interested in an ambitious individual, experienced in a wide range of economic modelling, to work in a dynamic team environment. You will have the opportunity to line manage and mentor junior members of the team, as well as working with the leadership team to achieve targets.
The agency offers a vibrant team environment, excellent professional development and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, and a fantastic bonus scheme.
- Undertake and review modelling activities, reports and protocols
- Support project teams and provide leadership for assigned projects, proposals and client pitches
- Mentor and train junior members of the team
- Remain up to date with all aspects of the market access and reimbursement landscape, understanding the perspectives and evidence needs of stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Higher degree in Health Economics e.g. MSc or PhD
- Technical expertise; economic modelling, literature reviews and meta-analyses
- Presentation and communication skills; able to participate or provide training
- Leadership skills; managing projects and leading teams
- Time management; multi-tasking and working on various projects
- Client interaction and supporting client projects
- Teamwork; working across projects, mentorship of junior members and coordinating with management
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a leading healthcare consultancy, providing you the chance to influence your personal development with line management responsibilities, training courses and client facing projects.
If you fit the criteria and are interested in an excellent salary with benefits, then contact us today.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.