SCRA Senior Clinical Research Associate – Sponsor Dedicated – Field based UK
- Contract Type
Supporting one of the our most scientifically focused and successful, global CRO partners, we are recruiting for a SCRA (ideally with 3-5 years of UK CRA experience) to work directly with one of their sponsor / pharma clients.
In this role, you will dedicated to supporting studies aligned to a single pharma client, meaning with will be dedicated to giving your involvement to these interesting studies.
This is a field based position, visiting a number of sites across the UK, usually working on studies from Phase I, II & III in either Oncology or other pioneering biologic and small molecule drug studies.
This company has a good reputation and works hard to develop & maintain a development programme to help you towards your chosen career path.
You will work across the full lifecycle from study start-up to trials close out, use your excellent communication and relationship building skills to maintain site maintenance and support more junior CRAs when required.
You should have –
- Independent monitoring experience in a CRO or Pharma environment
- Life Science degree or healthcare equivalent
- Previous experience monitoring Oncology or similar complex studies
- Previous experience within site set-up and ethics submissions
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please contact me on 01293 584 300 or on email@example.com or feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert
Apply for SCRA Senior Clinical Research Associate – Sponsor Dedicated – Field based UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Feasibility £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Study Site Coordinator £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom