Manager of Study Start Up
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Pre - clinical, Regulatory Affairs
As our Start Up operation continues to expand, we are looking for a Manager of Study Start Up to join our established team. You will take line management responsibility for a team of approximately twelve to fifteen regional Start Up Leads based in different locations, focusing on managing the resources within the team innovatively and effectively, providing training and development opportunities to the team, handling quality issues and supporting the delivery of the overall KPI’s. Your role will be focused on several key areas:
- To serve as a coach and mentor for your direct reports, ensuring that they each have the right skillset and tools needed to deliver to our clients, acting as a point of escalation and being able to confidently resolve issues when needed within studies.
- To host monthly study start-up review calls, discussing progress and also areas of risk
- To contribute to or lead departmental or cross-functional initiatives at a regional or global level.
- To collaborate closely with Resource Management to guarantee appropriate resource coverage to our projects.
You may also be responsible for portfolio management of some of our key client relationships.
As a key part of our study start up function, you will liaise closely with Project Management and other functional areas to ultimately ensure that study deliverables are met.
Our Study Start Up team prides itself on developing and supporting people through their careers. If you are passionate about people development, then please do apply.
Collaborative, flexible, passionate about study start up and people management.
To be selected for this position, the ideal candidate will have enjoyed a successful career within a CRO environment, with a proven track record and a strong knowledge of study start up, coupled with previous functional management experience. Solid cultural awareness and a confident personality will ensure success within this role.