Costings and Proposals Manager
- Contract Type
Costings & Proposals Management
- Lead, manage and develop the Costings and Proposals function by developing and implementing departmental goals and objectives
- Oversee and contribute to the creation and review of comprehensive proposal documents for potential clinical projects to meet with Clintec strategy and achieve consistently high standards
- Represent Clintec as the primary client contact during the negotiation phase
- Perform detailed research to support the costing and proposal development process
- Contribute to corporate strategy meetings by identifying issues and understanding client requirements
- Create and review budget, ensure consistency and competitiveness of budgets
- Manage any changes to project change of scope, amendments, additional negotiations
- Take responsibility for final approval of costings and proposals
- On-going involvement with project management as and when required
- Provide upgrades and version control to budget tool for company wide use
- Ongoing assessment of rates for profitability against insourced staff/market rates before being issued to sponsors for profitability
- Lead, supervise and motivate Costings and Proposal department
- Work with Director Global Clinical Operations to develop and implement departmental goals and objectives
- Travel as required;
- Carry out additional duties, relevant to the position, as required by Clintec International
- Life science degree or equivalent or previous experience within a costings and proposals role.
- Previous experience within the clinical research industry either within a Contract Research Organisation or similar
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Strong organisational, analytical and numerical skills required.
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- High level of IT literacy, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to correspond effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience within the clinical research or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrate understanding of clinical trial components
ClinTec International is a UK-based, dynamic privately owned full service Contract Research Organisation with presence in over 40 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assist in their key product development efforts for over a decade. At ClinTec International, we pride ourselves on providing high quality, flexible and professional services and solutions to our clients. ClinTec International has a wealth of experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
ClinTec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnership with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. ClinTec International offers a competitive salary and rewards package.