Senior Statistical Programmer - Geneva
Cytel is shaping the future of drug development. As the world's largest independent clinical biostatistics research and development organization, we help leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies improve clinical success rates via optimal study design, effective data management, accurate statistical analysis and software. With operations across North America, Europe, and India, we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people who share our mission of ensuring the clinical development of safe and effective medicines.
We are experiencing exponential growth on a global scale and hiring Statistical Programmers to join our Project-Based Services (PBS) team. You will support Phase I –IV clinical studies across a variety of therapeutic areas. If you thrive working in a challenging, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment, you will fit in well with our team of High Achievers!
How you will contribute:
- performing data manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial data, both safety and efficacy (ISS/ISE), utilizing SAS programming;
- generating and validating SDTM and ADaM datasets/analysis files, and tables, listings, and figures ( TLFs);
- production and QC / validation programming;
- generating complex ad-hoc reports utilizing raw data;
- communicating with and/or responding to internal cross-functional teams and client for project specifications, status, issues or inquiries;
- performing lead duties when called upon;
- serving as team player, with a willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.;
- being adaptable and flexible when priorities change
What you offer:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- Experience in SAS programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- SAS and clinical trial’s data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills.
- Experience implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM standards.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulatory and data submission guidelines.
- Good understanding of drug development, including knowledge of interfaces and interdependencies with other functions.
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other submission documents a plus.
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural groups.
- Study lead experience, preferably juggling multiple projects simultaneously, is desired.
- Fluent in English (French and/or German is a plus).
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefit’s package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.