Director PK/PD - Pharmacokinetics - Paris
This positon will offer a lot of variety including:
- Deepen their strategic drug development expertise and broaden experience in the drug development process in general.
- Deepen their pharmacometric techniques with fit-for-purpose modeling approach leveraging e.g. model-based meta-analysis and E-R trial-simulations by working alongside the expert consultants.
- To broaden and deepen their therapeutic expertise by working with a myriad of companies and drug development programs.
- Continue to develop - Strategic Consulting is the largest pharmacometric consultancy organization in the world and assures that various career pathways are offered to match the ambition and personal interests of their consultants.
- Support projects for clients by working in teams with other Associates, expert modelers, and drug development consultants.
- Hands on PK/PD modeling on client projects as a billable consultant.
- May supervise project contributions of Associates.
- May lead/coordinate company initiatives (e.g. IT, methodology, efficiency, automation, quality).
- May act as the primary point of contact for clients and collaborate with the manager in business development.
- Conduct quality control and quality assurance activities on model codes and reports.
Skills & Abilities
- PhD, MD, PharmD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of industry/consulting experience (may be combined with academic research) working in R&D, pre-clinical and clinical environments.
- Solid experience in pharmacometrics, clinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, or a related discipline in a project team setting is preferred, whether in academia or industry.
- Expertise in PK/PD modelling with strong quantitative skills
- Advanced user of modelling software such as WinNonlin Phoenix, NONMEM, S-Plus/R
- Experience in moving compounds through the clinical trials process and experience with various elements of clinical development and trial design and management and filings preferred.
- Experience in a specific therapeutic area, such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunotherapy or pediatric products is of interest.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
A very competitive starting salary - outstanding benefits including Holiday, Healthcare, Pension and Bonus
Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.