SSU Project Delivery Manager - Europe
- Contract Type
Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
At Syneos Health we appreciate the importance of having experts dedicated to the set up stages of the studies, and for this reason we have a devoted Study Start Up team with departments focused upon Site Identification and Feasibility, Site Contracts, Ethics and Regulatory and Patient Recruitment.
As a member of our Study Start Up team you will traverse all therapeutic areas and phases, providing your expertise at this vital period of time in the study. This expertise at this critical time has resulted in the average study start up time four weeks faster than industry standard.
We are currently are looking to strengthen our Ethics and Regulatory department within Europe and are seeking a SSU Project Delivery Manager to be based in Europe.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a SSU Project Delivery Manager:
- Acting as a key point of contact with the sponsor and internal team regarding all Regulatory activities for the assigned study
- Overseeing all associates assigned to work on the regulatory, ethics and essential document portion of the study
- Assuming responsibility on deliverables at the project level
- The planning, coordination and oversight of all processes involved in gaining approvals required in each country for a clinical trial to commence. This will include competent authority approvals, ethics committee approvals, import license approvals, radiation approval, tissue/biological sample export and any other local approvals required in a given country.
- Dealing with multiple countries and studies at any given time
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent in a science or healthcare field
- Direct experience making CA submissions across multiple countries
- Oversight experience of Site Contracts and Submissions processes
- Excellent understanding and experience in Regulatory laws, processes, mindset, document requirements, drug labeling requirements, and drug release requirements in multiple European, APAC and Americas countries
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract.
Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.