Quality Assurance - Germany
Quality Assurance - EU
€Excellent Salary + Benefits + Long-term development opportunities
Louise Jordan at Umbilical Life is pleased to present a Quality Assurance position in the Berlin area open to a talented and driven individual. This position offers the possibility for hands-on shaping and development in the Quality Sector of a successful Pharma Company.
For a confidential conversation call Louise Jordan:
+49 (0) 322 1421 9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The support for the local and global medical affairs processes and the regulatory affairs interface. Responsible for the preparation and monitoring of public authority audits.
- Responsible for control and management of SOPs.
- Participation of both internal and external audits (including preparation).
- Responsible for the processing of CAPAs and any deviations.
- This role provides the chance to update, prepare and develop training for co-workers.
University educated in either a technical or scientific subject with professional experience in a QA GMP, GDP Pharma environment;
- Completed vocational training in Pharmaceuticals such as PTA or CTA.
- Soft skills to include: flexibility and a team work ethic.
- Full working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat systems.
- Excellent communication; business fluency in German and English.
- Professional experience in both quality assurance and quality management.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Louise Jordan at Umbilical on
+49 (0) 322 1421 9777 or email email@example.com