Associate Director Biostatistics (Manager) - CRO - Homebased UK
- Contract Type
Associate Director Biostatistics (Manager)
Opportunity for Home-based UK
SRG are currently offering a number of career opportunities within Clinical Statistics which offer our candidates the flexibility of working home-based and in some cases potentially remote based in the UK.
We have partnered with a global CRO which is expanding their team and we are looking for Statistician and Programmers at various levels.
One of their key position is the Associate Director Biostatistics which will a supervisory position with management function.
As Associate Director Biostatistics you would Aid in business acquisition and assist the director in departmental activities, as needed. You would contribute directly to revenue through performing statistical analyses and consultation on study protocols, marketing and generation of proposals, and supervising of statistical and programming staff. Previous experience within the industry and in management would be what we are looking for. Furthermore, you would also be responsible for staffing decisions and project budgets.
Education and Experience:
- MA/MS degree in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, or related field with appropriate statistical coursework and 6 years of experience
- Or Ph.D. and 4 years of experience
- All experience must include: a minimum of 2 years clinical trials experience and a minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively mentor senior staff to direct and promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Proven performance of required tasks, as evidenced by outstanding performance in current tasks and/or documented record of accomplishments
- Evidence of strong management skills, as shown through management of multiple projects and proven ability to manage, mentor, and motivate staff
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
Want to Apply?
Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact Sabrina Andresen on +44 (0)203 096 4701 / Sabrina.Andresen@srgclinical.com
Our Team at SRG
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of ‘Creating Tomorrow’s World’& helping patient’s world-wide.