Biostatistician I / II
Biostatistician - level I and II
Perm role - Office based across UK
Excellent opportunity in Global CRO
For this exciting opportunity within the UK - Biostatistics department of our global client, we are looking forward to get in touch with highly motivated and skilled individuals willing to be part of a team with great growth and development possibilities. The ideal candidates present great attention to detail, are service-oriented and able to fully able to align to clients' needs.
Main Accountabilities include:
- Lead statistical analysis for large and complex clinical studies;
- Manage clinical trial data, analysing its accuracy, efficacy and safety;
- Be accountable for mentoring and developing others within the Biostatistics and Programming project teams, allowing a unified vision on the company's values
- Master's degree in Statistics / Programming / Life Sciences or equivalent
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years’).
- Strong SAS programming skills (Proficient in BASE, STAT, MACRO and GRAPH) and understanding of database structures.
- Ability to provide mentorship and promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Strong knowledge of statistical principles and strong statistical skills..
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
WANT TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' or alternatively contact Emanuele either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on the phone (+44 0203 910 9516) now and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Fancy getting rewarded? We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research Organisation, Permanent, Full-time, Temporary, Biostatistician I, Biostatistician II, Biostatistics, Statistical Programmer, People Skills