Clinical Project Manager - Home based - UK wide
This position requires an experienced Project Manager, ideally within Oncology or Immunology as you will be aligned to one of these therapeutic areas. This is a great opportunity to work in a global team and leading the studies across Europe.
As a Clinical Project Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the daily operations of Phase I - IV clinical studies for assigned countries /sites, coordinating the initiation, conduct and close out of assigned studies on time, within budget and in accordance with country-specific regulations, as well as having regional management responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading study activities such as protocol preparation, investigator selection, site budget/contract development
- Managing all interim analysis, database lock and close out activities for assigned countries / sites
- Guiding and providing study-specific training to CRAs to ensure adherence to protocol and timelines
- Provides protocol specific support to Monitors to ensure quality site management
- Prepare training materials for investigator meetings, investigative site personnel and CRAs
- Support the study team to ensure that study budget is on target.
This is an excellent role, with variety and a good level of responsibility. You will be working with a leading company, joining a team of clinical professionals who are supportive and encouraging of innovation.
To be eligible for consideration, you should hold a life science degree and have a proven background within clinical research, including managing clinical trials from set-up to close out. Experience within one of their key therapeutic areas: Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience or Virology would also be beneficial.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.