Clinical Research Study Nurse - Frankfurt
- Contract Type
Are you looking to advance your career in the clinical trial space?
Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renown throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases?
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Research Nurse at our clinical site in Frankfurt. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Nurse to work within a challenging and exciting industry.
- Attractive salary
- 30 day paid vacation
- Interesting & varied role
- Detailed training & development
- Work with a motivated and reliable team
- Free beverages & fruit!
As a Clinical Research Nurse, you will be responsible for nursing activities related to clinical trials.
Key roles and responsibilities of a Clinical Research Nurse are as follows -
- Completing all relevant clinical competency training assessments and attending all relevant research study protocol training and completing all mandatory training, according to the Synexus COP’s/SOP’s
- Performing all visits, observations, safety reporting and interventions with participants in accordance with procedures and schedule of the study protocol, company SOP’s and policies
- Carrying out pre-screens efficiently and effectively to optimise patient recruitment
- Encouraging patients to continue within the study, and to participate in future trials
- Collecting, records, verifying and entering study data into the source notes, CRF/eCRF and all associated paperwork with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensuring that all data queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Promoting and nurturing a welcoming, professional and pleasant environment for staff and participants
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
- Initiating emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents
To be considered for a Clinical Research Nurse you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a certified clinical research nurse
- Experience of working as a Medical Assistant or Registered Nurse
- Willingness to take responsibility and be results orientated
- Good English language skills
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Flexible, resilient and an engaging attitude towards patient care
- Team and customer oriented
If you are interested please apply ASAP
About the company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.