Manager, Clinical Operations - UK
- Contract Type
• Line management responsibilities including professional development, performance appraisals, and employee counseling for staff. Assigns project work and reviews workload for all direct reports. Manages staff by establishing goals that will increase knowledge and skill levels, and by delegating tasks commensurate with skill level
•Provide expert operational oversight and guidance to support prioritization of activities, review and monitor the work performed, compliance, and development of contingency plans, among others.
• Manage the resource availability for the assigned staff/region, ensuring projects are suitably resourced and staffing needs are identified in a timely fashion, resolving potential resourcing conflicts to facilitate mutually beneficial resolutions
•Ensures quality and adherence to SOP/WI. Ensures all staff follows required training and completes the required documentation. Provides regular updates to management accordingly
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• Bachelors degree in Life Science or equivalent discipline
• Clinical Monitoring experience encompassing study start-up through close-out activities required with study lead experience, along with demonstrated Clinical research/field monitoring experience with multiple sponsors and/or multiple clinical/therapeutic areas preferred and ideally either didactic or field training experience.
• Strong line management experience
• Knowledgeable of Good Clinical Practices (FDA and ICH Guidelines), and other applicable regulations
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-JR1